Cooking Thyme With Tristan: The Spaghetti
You think this pasta is funny? Funny, how?
Like a clown?!
It’s a pretty rad and a little different and I think you’ll dig it!
Here’s with you will need:
- 1⁄2 pound of ground beef 3 tomatoes
- 2 tbsp parmesan
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp onion powder 2 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp basil
- 1 tsp oregano
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes (or more)
- A liberal amount of salt and pepper to taste
Here’s what you will need to do:
- Cut tomatoes
- Mix 1 tbsp parmesan, 2 tbsp olive oil, 1 tsp onion powder, 1 tsp garlic salt, 1 tsp basil, 1 tsp oregano, 2 tsp Italian seasoning, 1 tsp red pepper flakes and tomatoes in a blender.
- Cook the beef and season with 1 tbsp olive oil, 1 tsp onion powder, 1 tsp garlic salt
- Cook the pasta!
- Mix the sauce in with the beef and let simmer!
- Serve and enjoy!
Savannah approves! Yay!
Until next time…
Tristan Layne Tapscott has been dubbed the “Quad Cities’ P.T. Barnum” and although the person who initially said it meant it as an insult, he happily accepts the title.